Wednesday, April 11, 2012

plans...

When we see all the impossibilities in front of us...God sees a perfect plan ahead of us." - Christina Gail

Reading Karen Kingsbury's newest book Loving (the fourth book in the Bailey Flanigan series), I have just been reminded of God's perfect plans and perfect timing. Her books always leave me challenged, encouraged, praying...and crying! Her characters are people I just want to sit down and have lunch with, talk with, enjoy time with, and learn from! I promise she must have a camera in my house and see what I go through, because every time I pick up one of her books, it speaks to my heart and soul; it is exactly what I need to hear! These moments I know are divine appointments from God himself, a God who loves me and cares about me enough to plan perfect moments when His love is shown to me in such amazing and creative ways that I fall deeper in love with Him each time. She may not have a camera into my heart, but my God does. He knows me by name, He knows my every thought, and He knows what I need, when I need it. He has perfect plans and perfect timing!

The confusion throughout the journey is not where my focus needs to lie..but my eyes need to stay on the Savior; trusting that even when the path is clouded with circumstances, His vision is perfectly clear! He can guide me through the thickest, steepest, hardest, most challenging parts along the hike. He will get me to where He wants me to be and I will be right on time.

'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord, 'plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future.' (Jeremiah 29:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails