Thursday, November 11, 2010

lil slugger BIG HITTER


You will never hit a home run if you don't step up to the plate and start swingin'.

I am short...we all know that. I am 5'1" (and I like to claim an extra 1/2 inch...but I don't think I technically own that half), but...I have a lot of competitive drive in me...just ask my friends. :) I think it is to make up for the short stature.

When it comes to playing games/sports I don't like to loose.

So why do I quit, or in my mind say I can't, so many times before I even have the chance to try and succeed when it comes to certain things in life? Awhile ago, one of my facebook post said "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....man, forget that little engine, I KNOW I CAN!" Confidence is the key! I should have that attitude everyday when it comes to all areas of life, not just board games. LOL.

I may be a lil slugger, but with God as my coach, I am a BIG HITTER!

Step up to the plate and let God guide your swing, and with Him you CAN and WILL accomplish anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails