Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mind Mixer

Do you ever feel like you go from one mood to the next in a matter of 1.5 seconds? Lately I feel like my moods flash faster than lightening. Now...as a woman of course I can blame this on "that time" I suppose...but no matter what the cause it....it is driving me crazy. I get frustrated and think why can I just not be stable in my thoughts, moods, and feelings?! Why is my mind always mixed up?

I write about battles of the mind and insecurities often because that is what I know. That is why God deals with in me almost on a daily basis. That is what He continues to bring me through, to teach me more about, to take me to higher levels in understanding and greater levels of depth into His greatness and wisdom on.

I am a fighter. I am someone who loves to win, I have stated that many times over. SO NO DEVIL YOU CANNOT CONVINCE ME TO QUIT!

"NOW MOVE OR I WILL RUN YOU DOWN!" This is a quote from a doctor in Grey's Anatomy running a trauma operation, and not giving up on her patient in spite of all odds being stacked against her. It is a mock training used to teach the doctors to keep going strong, to not give up, and to use what they have for the fight not focus on what they don't have. Why can we not take this aggressive approach when fight is in our mind?

We have God on our side. We have Christ within us! We have it all! WE CAN DO THIS WHEN WE USE WHAT WE HAVE! So let us call out to Jesus for strength, joy, wisdom, and peace. Then accept it when He gives it to us, and then kick some serious butt in the fight! SERIOUSLY!

Don't quit. Don't give up. Don't believe the lies the enemy parades in front of your face in order to distract you from the truth your Savior establishes in His word for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails