Monday, March 21, 2011

Anchored in His Peace

Help me out gentlemen...is it just women that can switch to four different moods faster than a Ferrari can go from 0-60? Is this talent found only in the female gender? Yes, I say talent because I also call eating and talking talents, and it is my blog so I can do that!! LOL. Also, I am just in a mood so I thought maybe I will stir up a little discussion on male and female differences...ha ha ha...I guess I should add that these are hypothetical questions so: no comments allowed! LOL....well....regardless of who does this....

I am just so thankful that even with the tornado of emotions...I can find my security in Christ my Savior...my anchor of peace.

Moments ago, I was in a grumpy mood (note: this is an understatement, but I have calmed down now so I will sugar coat things a little...lol), but I quickly remembered to crank up the praise music, and turn my thoughts to Him. Never underestimate the power of prayer and praise music! No matter what mood mixer you are dealing with...seek after Him and He will answer. That is a 100 % guarantee you can very much count on. He answers in a wide variety of ways...but just know His ways and timing are perfect, His love is unconditional, His grace is abundant, and His arms are always wide open...so just jump in faith, and feel the warmth of His embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails