Monday, March 14, 2011

SPRING :)



Driving around the last few days has been so enjoyable, I love seeing all the spring flowers blooming and the trees blossoming! Now for my fellow family and friends up north...I am sorry to rub this in a little early for ya'll...but...I just can't help myself! Spring is in the air, and I am a happy girl :)


So, this led me to think...if it were not for the long, dead, dull, cold, colorless winter...would I actually enjoy the beauty, fragrance and freshness of spring as much?


"For everything there is a season."


If we didn't have the rain, would we ever be able to gaze upon the beauty of a rainbow? If we didn't go through some of the battles we face, would we ever be able to celebrate with a good victory dance? If we didn't have mountains to climb, would we ever be astonished by the view from the top?


The things that we face may not be easy, but the refreshing peace of God that flows through our soul in the center of that situation...is like the first kiss of spring; allowing joy to once again bloom in all its glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails