Friday, April 22, 2011

love


I came to Ohio for spring break to celebrate the birth of my new niece, Peyton Grace Dillon. I could not wait to get to hold her. While here enjoying this new life, I had to also suffer a great loss...

My Grandma was one of the most loving, generous, kind, positive people that I know...she is a true reflection of the Jesus that she loves.

She is now dancing with her Savior...and although I am joyful for her, my heart, along with so many others, is breaking.

I think the main thing she would want us to remember as we celebrate her life, and go on living ours is...to love.

Grandma loved as the Word instructs us to do: without restraint, without judgements, without conditions...she just loved wholeheartedly.

So, let us love one another as Christ loves us...let us love one another as my Grandma loved us.

Grandma, you are loved by so many, and you were such an amazing woman of God to look up to.

I miss you...

1 comment:

  1. That is Beautiful Christina...she was an amazing women who will always be in our hearts.. <3

    ReplyDelete

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails