Friday, April 29, 2011

Down in My Heart

"I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart. Where? Down in my heart. Where? Down in my heart. I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart. Where? Down in my heart to stay." You know the old song....I bet it is stuck in your head now...lol.

Good, because we need the joy stuck in our lives so well that it doesn't leave! It is not hard to find reasons to be down, discouraged, depressed, overwhelmed, stressed, or worried....so much is always going on in the world around us. There is so much destruction and devastation lately...but...we as Christian have something that resonates in our souls, and drives us to keep pressing on. His joy does not come from our circumstance. His joy is rooted deeper than that, and can spring forth and blossom even in the mist of the struggles and sorrows.

Seek after Him right now. Stop Turning and twisting, racing and running in a panic to find a peace and for joy that can only be truly found in one source. Jesus.

I am so thankful that Christ is my everything today. I am so thankful for His joy! Nothing else compares to it. I was just listening to "Everything" by Lifehouse. "How can I stand here with You and not be moved by You. You tell me how can it be any better than this!" Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails