Sunday, May 15, 2011

See the Difference?

THIS IS YOUR MIND ON THE DEVIL...







THIS IS YOUR MIND ON CHRIST...





ANY QUESTIONS?


I HOPE THAT YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE ROOM BEFORE AND AFTER CLEANING...WHY IS IT SO HARD SOMETIMES TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN OUR MIND WHEN THE DEVIL BEGINS HIS ATTACK?


WE NEED TO BE AWARE OF WHAT THE DEVIL IS DOING IN OUR MINDS IN ORDER TO TAKE UP OUR ARMOR AND KICK BUTT!!! BECAUSE IN CHRIST WE CAN DEFEAT THE DEVIL AND HIS MIND TRICKS!


When attacked by the devil we begin to experience confusion, doubt, anxiety, fears, worry, insecurity, and just a great big mess happens...like in my room when I became too tired to focus on what needed to be done, and I just let it go until I didn't have a bedroom anymore. But once I set my mind to it, I had the energy and focus to get it looking awesome, even my closet is clean and organized! It looks great, and I am so much more peaceful now. That is what happens when we set our minds on Christ.


When we listen to His words...peace comes. When we listen to His words...confidence comes. When we listen to His words...strength comes. When we listen to His words...wisdom comes. When we listen to His words...joy comes.


So set your mind on the greatness and glory of Christ! Call on Jesus and rejoice as He delivers you from the darkness in your mind. Allow Him to do some major spring cleaning and refresh your spirit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails