Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Face it with Joy

I can laugh in the face of circumstance
with Christ as my Savior, Satan don't even take a chance-
cuz all Heaven's power
will devour
anything that gets in my way
"Get thee behind me, Satan," is what I say!
"You have already a great loss,
cuz my Jesus paid the price for me on the cross;
so I am a child of God- and heir to the throne.
His greatness in my life through all this mess is shown-
as I give God the glory in all I go through,
even the tough times cuz they make me stronger and wiser too."
"You see, my enemy, the challenges help me grow more like Him
and keep my bright light for Christ from growing dim.
Even though at times I feel weak and weary-
I have the power of Christ in me, and Devil you know you think it's scary!"
So no I won't back down when my days look full of gloom-
Christ and I are victorious so Devil meet your day of doom!
Therefore, I can laugh in the face of the giant
cuz on my awesome God I am  reliant;
He builds my faith and makes me strong,
and fills me with joy as I sing this praise song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails