Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Plan

Right now I might be just surviving,
but soon I will be more than thriving.
My Savior picks me up in His strong arm-
carrying me so Satan can do no harm.
God has great plans for me.
This I know even though I cannot see.
Things may have been tough,
but God knows when I've had enough.
His word declares, He does not put more on us than we can bare.
But if the battles are this big, Lord give me a Superwoman cape to wear!
However, looking back, I now have praises to sing-
because many of those challenges have made me more like my King.
It can be hard when you don't see God's plan written clearly on paper,
and it can bring worry to know our lives are just a vapor.
It makes you want to question every waking minute,
but belonging to the Creator, you must know- you're in it to win it!
His plans may not be completely clear to us,
and we feel like we can't hear Him through all life's chaos-
But please don't give up, don't worry, don't fret.
Just get in His word and you will see through the fog- you can bet.
Go to Jeremiah 29:11
and believe in that promise from your Father in Heaven.
Faith is what it takes to run this race,
So don't look at the obstacles, just keep your eyes on His face.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words that ring true. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading and commenting. I am just blessed by a loving Savior and enjoying sharing my heart and all that He does for me :) Have a blessed summer!

    ReplyDelete

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails