Monday, October 19, 2009

Cheese EXPLOSION!

One of my favorite snacks is nachos and cheese; so the other day I was warming up the cheese sauce in the microwave, and apparently was not thinking very clearly. I put it in for way too much time, and did not cover the container....yes there was a huge CHEESE EXPLOSION!! What a mess!! And of course cleaning that up was so much fun....my tone dripping with sarcasm! LOL.


This last few weeks I feel like my life has had numerous cheese explosions, of course the situations may not have been as boisterously loud and apparent as what happened in the microwave, but they have been very much the same unwanted mess, and have alluded to the same frustration when dealing each circumstance...worse even; at least I didn't bawl my eyes out when the cheese created a beautiful, bright orange splatter design all over the microwave. I have spent much time crying my eyes out and singing sad/depressing songs this week....even "Bad Day" doesn't cut it for my mood, that one is a little too upbeat!


Unfortunately I have yet to find the reasons for the many instances that have caused me to basically loathe myself and want to crawl in a dark hole hide; perhaps they are just more character building instances that I will be thankful for later, but for now, I am just hanging on....a little tired of the fight and the mess!


I will say....I realized the microwave had not been cleaned in far too long of a time, because I had to spray on way too many cleaning solutions, and put a lot of elbow grease into getting that thing to shine.....but when done....it really looked nice!


I do know this....no matter what I feel (because these feelings are shallow and can lead me astray) I know when God finishes cleaning up my mess, scrubbing down my heart and mind, and strenghtening me ; His character will be a beautiful explosion in my life; one that will shine for the world to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails