Saturday, January 1, 2011

JUMP

Playing Just Dance 2 on the Wii is our new favorite thing to do in this house. The boys and I've got the moves!! LOL. Not only is it a lot of fun, but it is also a great workout! And since I am over 30 and chocolate is my best friend...than this is a good thing! One of our favorite songs to shake it to is Jump by Kris Kross (Studio Allstars)...you know, "Daddy Mack a make you jump, jump. Kris Kross a make you jump, jump!" Those two, young, funky boys who wore their clothes backwards really know how to get your heart pumpin'! So...it is time to jump into a new year!



New years resolutions are a good thing in the sense that goal setting of course is good. But don't stress over them. I say just jump for joy this year! Just focus on the positive things in life, and live life joyfully. That is what I want to focus on; the joy of the Lord filling my home. I love the sound of my boys laughing. I love seeing them dance and play, using their imagination. I love the dimples that explode on Riley's face when he is full of joy. I love the strong unexpected hugs from Brayden when he is in the rare mood to cuddle. But I don't just want to sit back and watch...I want to join in the fun and live full of abundant joy. I want to get up and dance! I want to stop sitting back and being in this mood I have been in, and I want to just live an abundant life that God has blessed me with.

Just jump for joy. That is my new years resolution.

Well...that and get back to my love of cooking...I want to have time to enjoy cooking again. I want to stop looking at the negative side of things...like the chore of cooking...and just enjoy things again.

If you are someone who suffers from depression, insecurity, or a negative mindset...my prayers are with you. I personally understand the torment. But I also very much personally know there is hope and joy found in Christ. Seek Him with your whole heart this year, and just jump into His arms of love.

P.S. Please ignore the mess in the background of the video...we had just unpacked the car from the long drive back from Ohio. LOL. And I really wish the sound on the TV was up lounder! Now what mom says that?! Told ya we like to rock out in this house!

"As you listen to my cool smooth melody the daddy will make ya J - U - MP"

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails