Saturday, February 5, 2011

More Randomness

Just some thoughts....yeah..this one is probably more for my ladies to enjoy...ha ha ha.

When your sons get up before the sun comes up on a Saturday...it really stinks.

Someone needs to come take away all my chick flicks...seriously. Why doest thou torture thyself? Just blood and guts, action-packed movies from now on!!! Although...the sexy stars in those movies don't help the loneliness much either....I mean, I am not a Star Trek fan at all...but the latest Star Trek movie with Chris Pine, I can watch that over and over again. And Eagle Eye with Shia LeBeouf....you ladies know what I am saying....see, I am a mess. I need help! LOL.

I wish I could just pick up a guitar and know how to play it like a rock star. (Guitar Hero, although I do rock at that, does not count)

Someone please take me to Italy....

I have not gotten to beat anyone at games in a long time...any takers? Think you can handle it? And I have a new one that puts my random big mouth to good use, its called: Last Word.

I need more flip flops. And warm weather to go with them.

"Dance hard, laugh hard. Turn the music up now. Party like a rock star. Can I get a what now? I swear I'll do anything that I have to...till I forget about you. Jump up, fall down. Gonna play it loud now. Don't care, my head's spinning all around now. I swear I'll do anything that I have to...till I forget about you." -BTR Just a song stuck in my head...

I miss my mom, and all my family, and my grandparents, and my grandpa's blonde jokes, for example; An American, A Russian, and a blonde were talking. The American and Russian were arguing over who was the first on the moon. The blonde jumps in, and says, so what, I am going to be the first on the sun! They tell her, you cannot go to the sun, it is too hot. She says, DUH...I am going to go at night!!

Zumba on the Wii is fun! It is a great workout; we need to remember in the mist of everything, to take care of ourselves and be confident. And always wear a smile :)

Dear Cupid,
Valentine's Day/my birthday is coming up...I am not picky, I will take any of the following: Matthew Fox, Ryan Reynolds, Ty Pennington, Jeffery Dean Morgan, Zac Efron, Taylor Lunter, or Eric Dane.
Sincerely,
Christina

Spend time laughing with friends. A good snorting laugh does your heart good. Along with M&M's...lol. I have awesome friends :) You can pop in Chonda Pierce, "Have I Got a Story for You" and laugh till it hurts!!

When you are down to nothing...God is up to something...

Dear Lord,
I Can't, You can. Please do.
Thank You,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails