Friday, September 2, 2011

Changing Verbs

I have changed some verbs in my life...from searching to waiting. I'm done daily seeking after what I think I want and I'm ready to wait on what God has for me. If it's not what God has for me, it's not gonna be what I really want or need when I get it on my own my own way! I've also went from begging to asking and believing. It works and I'm also left with a peace and confidence. Instead of a tear stained pillow and a headache from all the tantrums of not getting it now! God is doing amazing things in my life and I'm so thankful for His loving correction, His faithfulness, His strength, and His promises, and His peace!
Allow Him to search your heart...maybe some changes need to be made...let Him do the work-you just do the accepting of all He has for you. As you go through the changes it may be tough, or it may be easier than you thought once you just let go. Either way the results are you growing closer into the image of your Creator and a life filled with joy and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails