Monday, September 26, 2011

just a lil somethin'...

Here is just a little something that I popped up and wrote somewhere in the night. Its a rap...cuz that's how I roll...lol. I picture someone like Toby Mac tearin' it up. Well, actually my first image came as (and this is how you know mommy never gets the TV...even though I do like this show) the very talented ventriloquist from Victorious, Robbie Shapiro (Matt Bennett) and his puppet Rex; since on the iParty with Victorious episode where he did a lil rhyme time action, it made me think of him first...laugh now...but seriously how awesome would it be if he actually did rap it for millions of young viewers to hear...see even a puppet can be a powerful pathway to the light of Christ :) Dream BIG people cuz we serve a God with no limits!

Sometimes we go through the fire
but call on God cuz in it he does inspire
Turns me into who he wants me to be
Who in His eyes sees a far greater me.
As I'm going through the test
I must remember to let Him figure out the rest.
Leave it in His very capable hands.
Its not always for me to understand.
I have to let go - hold nothin' back
in my God there isn't anything that I lack.
He has the master mind and plan
so on His solid rock I will stand
and watch it unfold bringing me into new light
faithfully the fight of faith I will fight
to bring others into the kingdom of everlasting love
with a Lord who conquered the grave and rose above.
All He ask is that I do the same
to rise above and bring glory to His powerful name.
Its a little thing for me to give my all
even when I feel unworthy of the call.
But I keep my eyes fully on Him
praying "this little light of mine" never grows dim.
Callin' out "You are the potter and I am the clay,
mold me into Your image this very day."
Let God be the number one thing in me others see
cuz in the end...He is all we really need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails