Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Game Time

Do you ever feel like you just want to quit...just pack it all up and crawl away? (using verb crawl because overwhelming stress and exhaustion does not help with confident posture)
I used to really like playing the game of Life when I was a little kid! (remember that board game? Not sure if they still have it...but it was fun) Now I'm an adult playing the reality version...when did that happen?! Why did I choose the wrong paths at time? How did I get here?
Don't get me wrong...I very much love my life, love being a mom more than anything, and I know I'm blessed....but it's still life....not easy breezy lemon squeezy all the time this we all know...but do we know what to do when things go sour?
We live this verse out with Christ as our strength to do it,
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything with prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving we present our request to God". AND THIS IS THE BEST PART SO PAY ATTENTION! "and the PEACE OF GOD which surpasses all understanding (you know all those things weighing you down = His peace trumps those things) will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus."
My heart was heavy when I began writing this tonight....but He is lifting those things from me, wiping my tears, holding me close, and filling me with peace as I finish this...praying same for you! Love ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails