Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's All About You, Lord

You are my everything, Lord
You are my breath of fresh air after drowning in chaos
You are my strong wind of motivation
You are my better than chocolate on an emotional day
You are my strength, making me like a lily in a ditch standing tall,
beautiful, and bold
You are my uplifting moment found in the middle of a hot bubble bath
You are my knight in shinning armor always there to rescue me
You are my favorite song to dance to
You are my peace in unbearable moments
You are my comfort like the perfect pair of flip flops when you need them
You are my whispers of hope found in the dark
You are my direction, my lighthouse, always guiding me back to You
You are my calm in the storm
You are my positive outlet
You are my grace when I have fallen or lost my way
You are my joy that causes me to sing praise to You

You are found in the hug of a best friend
You are found in the laughter of children running barefoot in rain puddles
You are found in an encouraging txt from a loved one
You are found in the power of the oceans waves
You are found in holding the chubby little hand of your child
or holding the strong hand of someone who adores you
You are found in unexpected miracles
You are found in flower surprises
You are found in family vacations and fishing trips
You are found in moments of desperation or moments on the mountain tops
You are found in a fun competitive game of volleyball with a church family
You are found in new adventures
You are found in the rainbow among the dark storm clouds that gives us
hope to move on
You are found in the worshiping of a young boy while listening to
his mp3 player
You are found in the quiet moments
You are my everything, Lord

1 comment:

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails