Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Corny Christina

The only part I like about doing dishes is when I have a strainer to wash.  Yes, I still love playing with it and watching the bubbly water come up through the holes; I may be 34, but I still find that cool.   Yes, I am corny and I know it!



But that is OK, I love my corny self :)

Because I know that I am wonderfully made like Psalm 139:14 promises!  This is just your reminder that whatever makes you-you, you are wonderfully made and special :) So be confident! Jesus believes in you!  And we are talking about the One who helped create everything, (the highest mountains, the powerful, enormous oceans, and all the creatures in it, the sky-I mean wow, have you ever really just watched the sky, and the most amazing unique flowers covering this planet...that oh yeah, He made it too!) and He looks at little ole you and thinks-YOU ROCK!  He thinks you are the best creation of all!  So smile and believe it!

If it helps you can dance around and sing, "I'm sexy and I know it!"  Sorry...that M&M commercial just cracks me up....anyways...believe in yourself and live your life confidently!  AND START NOW! Don't wait until you feel confident- make the choice today to just be confident today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails