Saturday, July 14, 2012

Face it alone?

I tend to tackle enormous projects all by myself.  Yes, I do like to think this five foot frame is full of force and fierceness ready to take down anything I come up against; I show off my muscle-what I imagine is muscle, far too often. This often takes form in rearranging my small apartment. I think part of it is the ADHD, part of it is trying to make a home out of this small space, but maybe part of it is that challenge and the excitement when I get it done! Knowing that I can move anything, no matter how big or heavy make me feel strong and powerful....yet it does not take long until the mass of the mess quickly diminishes my hopes.   I rapidly realize I should not have tried to accomplish such a huge project all on my own....

I am so glad I do not have to do this with life's challenges!  No matter how big the circumstance, the problem, the sickness, the obstacle, the pit, the desert, or the pain-
I DON'T FACE IT ALONE! 
I FACE IT WITH A 
FAITHFUL SAVIOR!
Call on Jesus now! He is there to lovingly help you through everything you face.  He is there to carry you when you can no longer walk, to comfort you when you feel like no ones cares that you're crying, to challenge you to become more like Him, to hand out grace when the darkness says you are not worthy, and to make you victorious in the battle!  He will give you strength to handle all things...no matter the size of your muscles :)  Philippians 4:13 promises this!

Here is just one picture of my mess; it is like this in every room right now! Seriously can't even get into the bathroom! LOL.  So you can see what I try to face alone...it is so much better to face things with Christ or your mess can get overwhelming and you can become buried alive in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails