Friday, January 22, 2010

Everyday Heart



I like using iHearts on Facebook....I like sharing the love....lol...I don't get into the games like Farmville; mainly because I am already a very competitive person and love to win...so I don't need to get hooked on some computer game and spend all my time on it just so I can try to beat everyone. But I do like using the iHearts, bumper stickers, flair, and growing gifts; hint, hint if anyone wants to send me a gift. :)


The other day, I saw this new iHeart called an "everyday heart" and I thought it was cute so I sent it out to a few friends. Now I was just laying in bed thinking about the everyday heart....


We talk about how important God is in our lives....we praise Him while on the mountain top....we seek Him in the valley....but what about our everyday heart? Is it caught up in the mundane day to day reality that keeps our focus elsewhere or is it hungry for more of Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails