Tuesday, January 26, 2010

the heart of a child



"we are to become like children to enter the Kingdom of Heaven"

I am a single mom of two boys who are now 7 and 6 years old. My youngest child fears only two things: shots and splinters...other than that his slogan in life is "its go time baby!" Of course he is usually saying this to battle someone in a duel..."fighting is my talent" he says...but I would like to just apply it to life in general. My oldest is a lover. (yes, I have the lover and the fighter) He is a friend to all, a parent figure to anyone younger than he is, and someone who truly finds joy out of life while he spends much time laughing so deeply his dimples seem to almost pop!

Passion, strength, joy, perseverance, fearlessness, compassion, abundant positive energy, love, and the ability to dance at the drop of a hat no matter what seems to be going on at the time; these are characteristics I see daily in my children....characteristics that I pray take root in my life on deeper levels than ever before....

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails