Sunday, October 10, 2010

CAN'T BACK DOWN


Now...I am a competitive person...a fun competitive person though, at least I think so. I like to talk a lot of junk. I have a big mouth, I guess you could say...LOL. I love to joke about my massive muscles and how strong I am! (I think it is to make up for the short stature)

But I have seem to forgotten about my strength...

We are in a spiritual battle and the battle is in our minds. I have written about this a lot lately because this is what I am facing: anxiety attacks, doubt, fears, insecurities, and listening to the lies loudly pounding in my mind. This is a fight and it is not the time to be weak!

I have forgotten that I love a good competitive battle; so it is time to stand firm and start kickin' some butt!

Through Christ I am strong enough to handle all things! (Philippians 4:13)

WE CAN'T BACK DOWN! The devil is no match for a child of God! He is nothing, and through Christ we are more than conquerors! (Romans 8:37)

I am a strong, confident, victorious woman of God!

And He has given me with promises of His word and power of His Spirit to take the stand against the lies terrorizing my mind and replace them with peace and freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails