Sunday, October 24, 2010

RaNdoM WeekLY ThOuGhTs

Ok...not sure how helpful or "spiritual" these are going to be...but...this is just what you get when you leave a lonely ADHD blonde alone in her apartment for 10 days with no kids....LOL. And...this is just day 2...so there may be more to come! Scary, I know! I miss my boys!

1. OK, when the cute guy behind the counter ask if you need help out with your groceries...YOU SAY YES YOU IDIOT! YES!

2. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you feel like a nut...OK, I know how the jingle actually goes, but I just always feel like a nut.

3. Activities that are not suited for people with ADHD: hunting...although the idea of shooting a gun seems cool, especially if the target looks like my ex-husband...guess we would have to be hunting donkeys though...ok...sorry you are right that was not nice. sorry. anyways, hunting...it is my understanding that you have to sit there quietly....SCRATCH THAT OFF MY ACTIVITY LIST!
Also, taking a bubble bath, everyone says while the boys are gone, relax, take a nice hot bubble bath...I just find that I do not sit well...and the bubbles only keep you entertained for so long...

4. Oh...wait. THAT'S right....I DON'T have a maid...oh man!!!!

5. Activities for the lonely NOT to do: watch romance and/or sappy, crappy movies!!! Why do I torture myself?! I forgot how dramatic that Nick Sparks guy can be!!

6. PUT THE OREOS DOWN!!!

7. Dancing and laughter are the best stress relievers so do them often! "Shake your groove thing! Shake your groove thing...ya, ya. Show me how to do it now. Get up and shake it! Get up and shake it!"

8. I want to learn how to play the drums!!! I loved listening to the drums at the ECU football game. Maybe that will also help me take out some frustrations....hmmmm...I might go through a lot of drum sets...

9.








10. Even if you're single...YOU MUST REMEMBER TO SHAVE THOSE LEGS! OK, yes this is embarrassing to say, but...I am that great of a friend that I will just put it all out there and bare the humiliation if it saves someone else from the same mistake; because you don't want your BFF to call and say hey lets go get a pedicure since neither of us have our boys. Then get there only to remember that you have to pull up your pant legs to stick those legs in the tub, and THEN get stuck with a male doing the pedicure, and THEN remember they also do the massage on not only the feet but also the LEGS! Yes...yes it was very embarrassing!!! But hey...we all had a good laugh...especially the lady rubbing my friends legs who just kept saying..."Oh, how nice and smooth." while laughing at the poor guy who got stuck with GORILLA GIRL!!! LOL.
(and yes...I really do shave...that was a just very rainy week) Hmmmm....last thought...I share way too much information....hmmmm maybe that is why I'm still singe.
BUT...I say if you can't laugh in life, especially at yourself...then you are the one with the issues :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading these. They made me laugh but so true :)

    ReplyDelete

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails