Thursday, October 21, 2010

"Seriously Christina...Do you get it yet?"

Here are some questions that must be running through the mind of God when He thinks of me...

"Seriously Christina...do you get it yet?" "Has in sunk into that thick skull of yours?" "When are you just going to let go and trust me completely? After all the times I have come through for you, why do you still doubt?"

Thankfully He is a persistent God full of love and grace that just keeps coming--forever pushing through the tough terrains of my brain trying to get me to hear His voice above the chaos.

My God has always come through for me. I could give you all the examples, but I would be typing until my fingers fall off because He has always been there for me. He has proven time and time and time again that He has my back, and His perfect plan in being worked out in my life daily as He uses all things to draw me closer to Him....so why do I still go through those times of doubt and worry? Why do I allow my mind to be filled with anxieties and insecurities?

Today, once again God has brought me closer to Him, pulled me through a rough patch, picked me up and dusted me off, encouraged me in many ways, and given me reason to continue to praise Him.

"Christina...I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING....Let go, and let me do My job...your only job...is to just believe and walk by faith." This is the message He is lovingly whispering to my heart...(although sometimes I believe He may just have to bust out the mallet and pound into my head...LOL) I get it God...and Thank you!

Hebrews 11:1 "1 Faith is being sure of what we hope for. It is being certain of what we do not see."

The important thing to remember is that no matter what is going on in your life, God is in control, and He has a perfect plan that we just need to trust in. Praising Him and serving Him in not something that should be circumstantial....well, God life is going good so You are good, and I will praise you now....THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS! We are to always, always, always continue to seek after Him with our whole heart, and praise Him for He is worthy to be praised. That's it. Period.

Mountain top - praise Him. Valley - praise Him. Drowning in an ocean - praise Him. Trapped in a pit - praise Him. Soaring above like and eagle - praise Him.

Like Nike says: Just Do It! Well....JUST PRAISE HIM!

This is a song that my sister once shared with me, a friend has just shared with me, and I just heard it on a friends blog...good song by Mercy Me called "Bring the Rain"

"I can count a million times people asking me how I can praise You with all that I've gone through. The question just amazes me can circumstances possibly change who I forever am in You. Maybe since my life was changed long before these rainy days It's never really ever crossed my mind to turn my back on you, oh Lord My only shelter from the storm, but instead I draw closer through these times. So I pray...bring me joy, bring me peace, bring the chance to be free, bring me anything that brings YOU glory. And I know they'll be days when this life brings me pain, but if that's what it takes to praise YOU, Jesus bring the rain."

GOD HAS A PERFECT PLAN AND PERFECT TIMING...TRUST HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails