Saturday, October 23, 2010

From Within

"If we all cut off the parts we don't like, we'd have nothing left." - a quote from a women in the television show Grey's anatomy talking to her son about plastic surgery.

Confidence comes from within. And from within we find Christ living in us.

He created us in His image...that is a pretty powerful image to be formed after. He created us wonderful. He says so in His word. Why then do we let so many outside opinions/standards determine what/who we are when the answer is found within.

I am a child of God. That's it. Period. And I am confident in who I am.

Are you? You should be. Because Jesus loves you UNCONDITIONALLY. So...accept His love and walk in confidence, and let NOTHING from the outside SHAKE that confidence.

"You created the deepest parts of my being.
You put me together inside my mother's body.
How you made me is amazing and wonderful."
Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails