Sunday, May 23, 2010

Band-Aid

While singing the song "You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi, Brayden had mistaken the words for "Shot through the heart, you're to blame, you give love a band-aid" LOL.

Well, you know what...I think I like that version better. Instead of making love miserable...why can't we heal hearts.

I am thankful that I have a heavenly Father that does heal broken hearts, and puts a band-aid on my pain; renewing me and allowing me to move on and become a better person through the process of healing and growing.

If you have experienced any kind of heartache...bring your sorrow to the Savior and allow Him to heal the heartache and bring joy back into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails