Wednesday, May 19, 2010

if you're happy and you know it....


ARE YOU CLAPPING???

Yes, apparently I have kid's songs stuck in my head based on these last two blogs...lol, but I went to bed with this one on my mind.

"If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surly show it. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands."

Hmmmm...I had to ask myself, does my face show the joy of the Lord?

Or does my face show the stress and strain of life?
Does it showcase my pathetic loneliness?
Does it take upon the form of bitterness and pain?
Does it reek with disgust?
Or...does is radiate with love?

What and I portraying to the world by my expressions and actions?

What are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails