Friday, July 16, 2010

Be Anxious for Nothing...

I am letting go....
I lay in my bed last night with the worst headache I've had in a long time, and it didn't help that my mind has still been a whirlwind of thoughts/emotions/worries/ideas...and I could finally pray, after months of turmoil:
"God, I am letting go. Your ways and plans for my life are so much better anyways...why do I stubbornly hold on so tight? If I don't give it to you...you can't fix it!"

I am letting go of all my worries.
I am letting go of all my fears.
I am letting go of all my anxieties.
I am letting go of all my pain.
I am letting go of all my unanswered questions.
I am letting go of all my desires.

I want your will for my life Lord...but I have to hand over mine.
I gladly do that now Lord, your perfect plan for my life far exceeds my own desires, and what greater things can you do in my life if I allow you to.

My mind has been a mess, but I am so thankful that even in my darkest hour Lord, you can still see me. Even in the loneliest moment Lord, you are with me. Even in the loudness of my chaotic mind, you can still hear my cries as I call out to you. You reach down with those nail-scarred hands, and now all I feel is your love and peace. Thank you Lord.

"Do not be anxious for anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus." Philip. 4:6-7

I give it to you God, and you replace it with peace.

I praise your name Lord, and I am thankful for your peace that plows through my mess and clears it out like a bulldozer preparing the way for a new road...your new path is one of joy, peace, strength, love, and wisdom.

"Be joyful aways, pray without ceasing, and in everything give thanks. For this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thess. 5:16

I have more reasons to praise you Lord than I do to continue to live in the pity party of dark pits.

I will praise you for your grace, Jesus.
I will praise you for your peace, Jesus.
I will praise you for your blessings, Jesus.
I will praise you for you are worthy to be praised, Jesus.
I will praise you for your creative beauty that surrounds me everyday, Jesus.
I will praise you for the laughter and joy that comes from being a mom, Jesus.
I will praise you for the wonderful family/friends you have blessed me with, Jesus.
I will praise you for your unconditional love that sooths me even in the mist of my most miserable moment in the loneliest hours, that love that overrides the lies being whispered in the darkness, that I am unlovable and unworthy...for I can lay at your feet and worship you, and feel your presence take over, and allow you to destroy any roots of negative insecurity in my life by the power of your blood that flows through me, Jesus!
I will praise you for all that you have done in my life, Jesus.
I will praise you for all you have done in the lives of those I love, Jesus.
I will praise you for the strength you provide me with in my weakest moments, Jesus.
I will praise you for you are righteous and wonderful, Jesus.
I will praise you holy and magnificent, Jesus.
I will praise you for there is no other name worthy to be praised, Jesus.

If you are caught in the tangled life of lies that the devil spreads throughout your mind...call on your Savior, Jesus, let it all go at His feet...and never turn back! He has it all under control. Let him fill you with a new song of praise today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails