Sunday, June 19, 2011

believing

My heart is breaking this morning for a few very personal reasons.

But I believe in a God who still produces miracles.

I believe in a God who steps across the line of the impossible and makes it happen. I am believing for a change of heart and mindset for those I love who have strayed off the path paved by a loving Jesus. I am believing for enemies to become brothers and sisters in Christ. I am praying and believing for the chains of insecurity to be broken, and for those torn down by years of defeat to run confidently in freedom to the arms of Christ. I am believing for the love of God and others to be restored into homes so that families can be revived with the joy of the Lord. I am believing for a peace that passes all understanding to mend hearts. I am believing in financial problems to become a long forgotten thing of the past and for abundant blessings to be poured out on God's children. I am believing in hopes and desires of our hearts to become realities as we continue to follow after the will of God and trust in His plan. I am believing in a great strength to rise up in our youth to fight back against the schemes of the enemy, and for children to stand for the truth with a backbone and confidence that will not be shaken.

I am believing in miracles.

1 comment:

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails