Monday, June 6, 2011

random thoughts

OK, I had bought some vitamins to help with memory and energy, and...um...can't remember to take them....

Justin Bieber is stuck in my head because my 7 year old won't stop playing the movie!! He is working on his dance moves; maybe Brayden will be the next Bieber :) Which is cool as long as I can be on stage too :) I know people will pay for that!!! LOL.

Why does 3 and 1/2 days seem like an eternity!! My teachers out there understand! So much to do to wrap up the year! God give us strength please!!

I suck at Scrabble :( I have been playing Scrabble and Words for Free on my new ipod touch, and I am loosing at all my games...some by the hundreds!!! This is not cool because I'm a very competitive person, so this may be the only time you ever hear me say I am not good at something! Maybe though it is because I don't cheat, and I don't use the dictionary. I use my own blonde brain...oh...wait...there is the problem :( lol


If I have to be this pathetically pale then I should at least get the perks of a vampire. Super strength, Edward and Emment, and the ability to stay awake all the time...because then I could actually get things crossed off my to do list!

Is Paul Walker still single?

I was thinking about this the other day...my original career choice was psychology and counseling...but from my understanding you probably have to be a good listener to do that...hmmm...good thing I switched to teaching. Now I talk (and mix in some singing) all day long, and my second graders are pretty much stuck hearing it!! lol....they love it and they know it :) I have been very blessed this year with a wonderful class and love my job!

Work hard to reach your dreams...but never stop laughing and enjoying life along the way.

This is my prayer tonight, "When I open my eyes, let Your light shine. When I open my mouth, let Your words come out. My life is Yours." song by Devin Williams "Take Control".

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails