Saturday, June 11, 2011

prayer requests

I know I am posting twice in one day, but this is just bothering me and I need your prayers please. My family and friends know my situation with my ex-husband, but other readers may not; however, I do not want to go into all the gory details so basically...he has not been the best father to my awesome, lovable boys, and he disappoints them often. He does not have their best interest or safety in mind, and is mostly only concerned with his own selfish desires and has a crazy mindset in which he holds himself and his ways above all. My boys' hearts are breaking because daddy has not been getting them, and said he will not be able to spend his three weeks with them in the summer; they are devastated. Riley was just crying to me about it and because he is hurting...I am hurting so much more for him.

I am not on here to "daddy bash" by any means; I know I have not been perfect at sharing grace, mercy, and love to that man which leads me to my first prayer request. Help me Lord to control not only my actions and words, but also my thoughts about that man.

My second prayer request is for that man's mindset to be changed. For those of you who know him--you know that this is about as impossible as pigs flying or me ever running out of words to say...lol. Lord, I want him to find you, fall in love with you, and become a man of God those boys can really look up to.

I am so glad I serve a God of the impossible!! A God whose power and miracles go beyond my human understanding, beyond the natural, and He works in the supernatural realm. So I know that if you believe with me, the boys' dad's heart CAN AND WILL be changed in the powerful name of Jesus!!

And my final prayer request....
I know God has a plan for my life, my prayer is that he is including an amazing man of God to come into the picture sometime soon. I have waited over 7 years, and have not even really been on a single date. But besides my own obvious selfish desires for a man...I want the boys to have a man of God in this home. A man with a heart of His Heavenly Father. Without continuing to ramble on...because I am working on that...lol...please just believe with me for these request and I thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails