Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FIGHTER

I'm in the mood today to just put on some boxing gloves and punch the devil in the face, and remind him he don't win this thing!! The champion has already been decided, and it is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Yes, I know that sounds a little harsh and we are supposed to be lovers- not fighters, but....there is a battle going on, and I am a warrior for Christ. There are too many people that need to see the light, and I will fight for their life!

If the devil had a Twitter page he would be watching the number of his followers going down right now because I am praying and believing that those lost and hurting will look up and see arms of love open for them. The will call on the name of Jesus and be saved!

It breaks my heart to see those I love trapped in chains of insecurity, depression, fears, hatred, bitterness, worries....BUT NO MORE IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS HE IS SETTING CAPTIVES FREE!

Pray and believe with me today, get out of that deceiving mindset that makes you believe: what is will always be and there is no way that person is going to change...and remember NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD! Therefore, don't give up on them. PRAY HARDER AND BELIEVE.

I thank you Lord because I know that you are reaching out to those I love, You are calling to them, and I know they will find you. They are Your children, Your beloved and You have not given up on them and neither will I. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/88/0DF25E579D18CCD4DD3E3405146F9315.png

Related Posts with Thumbnails